Transcend 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5 inch SSD 560/530 MB/s TS128GSSD320
- Read up to 560MB/s, Write up to 529MB/s
- Next Generation SATA III 6Gb/s Interface; SandForce Driven
- Ultra-slim 7mm form factor; TRIM Command support
- Intelligent Block Management and Wear Leveling; Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
Kingston SSDNow V Series 128 GB SATA 3 GB/s 2.5- Inch Solid State Drive SNV425-S2/128GB
- 200MB/sec read and 160MB/sec write speeds
- SATA 1.5GB/sec and 3.0GB/sec interfaces
- Faster boot times and application loads than hard drives
- No moving mechanical parts gives it longer life and ability to handle rougher conditions
- Backed by Kingstons three year warranty and 24/7 tech support
Crucial m4 256GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT256M4SSD2
- Solid state disk, SATA III 6 Gb/sec
- Backward compatible with SATA II, 3 Gb/sec
- 500 MB/sec sequential reads (at 6 Gb/sec),260 MB/sec sequential writes (at 6 Gb/sec)
- 3 Year parts and labor warranty
Corsair Force Series GS Red 128GB 2.5-Inch (6Gb/s) SATA 3 SF2200 Controller Toggle Solid State Drive CSSD-F128GBGS-BK0
Corsair Force Series GS Red 128GB 2.5-Inch (6Gb/s) SATA 3 SF2200 Controller Toggle Solid State Drive CSSD-F128GBGS-BK
- Toggle NAND for up to 92K IOPS random write speed
- Superior sequential read and write speeds
- Native TRIM support (O/S support required)
- SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3) connectivity
- Bracket included
- 3 years warranty
- 7mm height for broad PC and notebook compatibility
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Linux systems
Intel 320 Series 80 GB SATA 3.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid-State Drive Retail Box
- Intel Solid-State Drives have no moving parts,resulting in a quiet,cool, rugged storage solution.
- The Intel SSD 320 Series brings high-performance storage and reliability to notebook and desktop systems
- Random read performance of 38,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS) and sequential read performance of 270 megabytes per second (MB/s)
- Couple that performance with random writes of 10,000 IOPS and sequential writes of 90MB/s to unleash your system.
- The Intel Data Migration Software clones the operating system and files from a hard drive or SSD to any Intel SSD.
- Also includes a notebook install kit: USB to SATA cable, protective sleeve and screwdriver.
- Designed to satisfy the most demanding users and technology enthusiasts,
- Designed to satisfy the most demanding users and technology enthusiasts.
- Included in the box: SSD,quick install guide,mini CD-ROM warranty,desktop install kit:drive bracket and screws,SATA signal cable & SATA power cable.
- Intel SSD 320 Series come pre-configured with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit full-disk encryption capabilities.
- Intel SSD 320 Series feature low-write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability
- Intel SSDs not only perform better, they last longer.
- Intel Solid-State Drives has a life expectancy of 1.2 million hours mean time between failures
- Results in a quiet, cool, rugged storage solution with a life expectancy of 1.2 million hours mean time between failures
- The free software supports Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Unlike traditional hard disk drives, Intel Solid-State Drives have no moving parts,
OCZ Technology 480GB Agility 3 Series SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Midrange Performance Solid State Drive (SSD) with Max 525MB/s Read and Max 30K IOPS- AGT3-25SAT3-480G0
OCZ Technology 480GB Agility 3 Series SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Midrange Performance Solid State Drive (SSD) with Max 525MB/s Read and Max 30K IOPS- AGT3-25SAT3-480G
- NAND Flash Components: 2XnmMulti-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory, Interface: SATA III 6Gbp/s, Form Factor: 2.5-Inch slim design form factor
- Life Expectancy: 2 million hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF), ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte
- Max Read SATA 6Gbps: up to 525 MB/s, Max Write SATA 6Gbps: up to 410 MB/s, 4KB Random Write: I/O Per Second (IOPS): 22,000 IOPS,4KB Random Read: I/O Per Second (IOPS): 35,000 IOPS
- Max Read SATA 3Gbps: 280 MB/s, Max Write SATA 3Gbps: 260 MB/s, Sequential Read AS-SSD: 230 MB/s, Sequential Write AS-SSD: 170 MB/s
- 4K Random Read AS-SSD: 34,500, 4K Random Write AS-SSD: 19,000
SanDisk Extreme 120 GB Internal Solid State Drive (SDSSDX-120G-G25) -
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
OCZ 60GB Vertex 3 Harnessing SATA 6Gb/s 2.5″ Low Profile 7mm form factor SSD with Max 535MB/s Read and Max 4KB Write 80K IOPS For Ultrabook- VTX3LP-25SAT3-60G0
OCZ 60GB Vertex 3 Harnessing SATA 6Gb/s 2.5″ Low Profile 7mm form factor SSD with Max 535MB/s Read and Max 4KB Write 80K IOPS For Ultrabook- VTX3LP-25SAT3-60G
- 7mm Low Profile 2.5 Inch
- Max Read 535MB/s ; Max Write 480MB/s
- Max 4KB Random Write 80K IOPS
- MTBF 2 million hours
- TRIM (requires OS support)
- Certifications: RoHS, CE, FCC
- ECC Recovery Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH) *varies depending on exact configuration
- Serial ATA (SATA): Fully compliant with Serial ATA International Organization: Serial ATA Revision 3.0. Fully compliant with ATA/ATAPI-8 Standard Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
MyDigitalSSD 240GB BP4 2.5 Inch Slim 7mm SATA 6G Solid State Drive (240GB)(256GB)
- Unequaled price to performance ratio
- TRIM support, RAID support, SMART support
- Sequential Read - 555MB/s (ATTO)
- Sequential Write – 470MB/s (ATTO)
- Three year replacement warranty
Intel X25M 160 GB Solid State Drive with Internal SATA and Power Cables SSDSA2MH160G2K5
- Based on innovative, industry-leading 34nm flash technology.
- No moving parts for high reliability and battery life.
- Consumes less power than a traditional hard drive.
- Get the quality and reliability you expect from Intel